Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: lost was awesome last night

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what a way to end the season..I never expected to see John in the coffin...that was really a good show

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As you may recall, I totally called the coffin mystery last year. [img]smile.gif[/img] Too bad though. I like his character the best.

    Still, this show really delivers some nice twists and turns. And this year, I got the feeling they actually knew what they were doing. All the stories were connected. They got rid of all those redundancies.

    Numbers, anyone? Like we care anymore. No, this is much, much better. But six months to wait for a new episode? That's way to much.

    Although, I survived the 14 month Battlestar Galactica hiatus...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Geesh...I didnt even see this thread. Yeah I enjoyed the season a lot. I was glad to see Desmond survive and not get killed. John will still be on next season Henk...he was in the coffin in the future. Do you remember when Desmond was going back and forth between present and past? It was more like his soul was traveling between present and past. Think about the other guy on the barge who died from it happening to him. While he was in a different time, he would be asleep-like. I wonder if that was what John was doing in the coffin. I dunno

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sure that wasn't a clone in the coffin??

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was just waiting for Mum to say that!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just think there are no clones. Its all about time travel.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •